poems to make a girl cry

A Lonely Soul
© Katyana M. Destin

I am Just a lonely soul
Can anyone hear me?
Is anyone out there?
I have nowhere else to go

Escaping from all the misery
And from all the trouble that had been caused
I feel as if my life just took a sudden pause

Regretting for my regrets
Feeling that I may just don’t belong
Feeling that the path I made was wrong

I ask god to forgive me for all my sins
And all the ways that I have been
Just look it from the way I see
So I am talking for anyone out there
Can anyone here me?

***

poems to make a girl cry #2

Gone So Soon
by Damian
You took chances
Once too many times.
As a child you thought -
"Oh no, never me."
Life is a gift,
Given and taken at some
Unknown time.
Your time came too soon -
Your life was over in a flash.
The fun you shared,
The joy you brought,
All just a memory -
Behind us.