Friend Birthday Quotes, verses, online, printable

Looking for Friend Birthday Quotes? You've just found the definitive collection. These best poetry, verses, poems, quotes, best wishes, congratulations, messages, speeches use for greetings cards,scrapbooking, invitations, announcements and friends, Mom, Mum, Mother, Father, Dad, Daddy, Grandparents, baby sitter.

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good,
and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.
~Arnold H. Glasgow

Birthdays? yes, in a general way;
For the most if not for the best of men:
You were born (I suppose) on a certain day:
So was I: or perhaps in the night: what then?
~James Kenneth Stephen

Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around & sang Happy Birthday.

“My mother groaned, my father wept,
into the dangerous world I leapt;
helpless, naked, piping loud,
like a fiend hid in a cloud.”
~William Blake

May you live to be a hundred years
With one extra year to repent.

A friend gives hope
When life is low
A friend's a place
Where you can go
A friend is honest
A friend is true
A friend is precious
My friend is You

Friend Birthday Quotes