sad poems make you cry

poems that make you cry

DOES HEAVEN HAVE A PHONE NUMBER?

Mommy went to Heaven, but I need her here today,
My tummy hurts and I fell down; I need her right away,
Operator, can you tell me how to find her in this book?

Is heaven in the yellow part? I don't know where to look.
I think my daddy needs her too; at night I hear him cry.
I hear him call her name sometimes, but I really don't know why.

Maybe if I call her, she will hurry home to me.
Is Heaven very far away, is it across the sea?
She's been gone a long, long time; she needs to come home now!
I really need to reach her, but I simply don't know how.

Help me find the number please, is it listed under "Heaven"?
I can't read these big, big words; I am only seven.
I'm sorry, operator, I didn't mean to make you cry,
Is your tummy hurting too, or is there something in your eye?

If I call my church maybe they will know.
Mommy said when we need help, that's where we should go.
I found the number to my church tacked up on the wall.
Thank you operator, I'll give them a call.

Sad Poems by Author Unkown

"Letter going up to heaven....to my dad"

Dear Dad.....

Two years from now,as a dream...long one ....passed away...all t he bad nights that you didn't sleep,all the medicines that you've taken,and all the Tears that we shared....are now away,so how do you feel now? how do u rest your nights after all those years of pain? and when you feel lonley and p anic ....with whom do you have a gossip?

The fact that we miss you is the deepest now ....for mom,who loo ks at your picture every night and cry..for my younger sis...who didn't have th e chance to grow up more with you...for me and for my family....your memory is stilled deeply inside our hearts,minds and souls.

Dear God...Please,but for daddy's sake,for being so good with you and
everyone he knew.for us all...be graceful with him...don't leave him
alone...let the angels keep him warm at night...let his soul fly around w hen he's got a vacation from "up"!

We miss you daddy....you memory is our inhertince now...
don't be afraid dad..we are with you all the time..
We love you .....dear dad....your son.