by Dawn D.
to be held,
to be loved,
to feel warmth,
to feel your beating heart.
Wanting to be sheltered from the cold,
Falling into invisible arms;
into an abyss of love.
that my desires will be filled;
my desires of loving warmth.
Wanting to be held,
Dreaming of passionate embraces,
of tender kisses,
Waiting for undying love.
love poems that will make a girl cry #2
Wandering in darkness grope,
Finding not a glimpse of hope.
Fingers touch to find my way,
Each foot fall, my heart betrays
The fear which drives me through the day.
Suddenly the ground is lost,
Flailing arms as body's tossed.
Splashing down in crimson pool,
The warm embrace is much too cruel,
I curse this lowly, wretched fool.
Floundering in this self made hell,
Warmth increasing as I dwell,
Within the confines I create,
Screaming as myself berate,
Giving in to this, my fate.
- Friend Birthday Quotes, verses, online, printable
- Belated Birthday Wish Poems, Verses, Quotes online
- sad love poems that make you cry
- best friend poems that make you cry
- Happy Birthday for Boyfriend, poems, quotes
- Best Poems Make You Cry, quotes, cards poems
- Best Gangster Sad Love Poems Collection, free, cards, quotes